Monday, May 18, 2009

Bye Bye Nursing School!

So I finally did it! I graduated the RN Nursing Program! It has been one of the hardest things that I have ever done and probably ever will do, but it feels so good to finally accomplish this goal of graduating college! It was an awesome night with my wonderful family and friends cheering me on! I had Sayler and Ridge put my nursing sashay and pin around my neck, they were so adorable and brave walking across the stage. The moment I saw them, I couldn't hold back the tears, just knowing all that they have been through these past 2 years. Their sweet little pleas for me to not go to work or school and stay home with them. They are still to young and innocent to understand why I had to be gone so much and that I was doing this so they could have a better life. They have literally almost been without a mommy these last couple of years, but have taken it so well and have been almost perfect children. Next is my fiance John, he has been my rock. He has been there for me on countless nights, listening to me cry, complain and completely stress out about an upcoming test or a 22 page "Careplan" I had to write! He would always give me the love and encouragement I needed to pull me through! He always helped out with the kids without complaining (we won't talk about the housework though lol), made dinner and ran errands and pretty much anything I asked him to do! Then there is my mom, she has also been amazing! My first year of nursing school I lived in Eagar and I couldn't have made it through that first year without her! She was always there for me and the kids. She is the the best mom ever! And finally to all my friends, thank you for all your love and support (and watching my kids), and for not giving up on our friendship even when I was to busy to respond to a text or a phone call. You all have been so understanding and I love you dearly!














17 comments:

Nicki said...

I am SO proud of you! It must feel so good to be done! I can't wait for that day! Good job girl! Now go and enjoy that beautiful little family of yours. I love you!

Melis said...

Way to go Tiff! Congratulations! I admire your strength and determination. Especially with those 2 cuties begging you to stay. That is so hard, and you are done!!! Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you. Good luck with your new career, I'm sure you'll LOVE it!

Mandy said...

I knew you could do it! And you had to be the best at it, and you were! Congrats on having the best grades in your class! I love ya and am super proud of you! ! And you do have amazingly SWEET kids!

Amanda said...

Tiff you are so amazing to accomplish that program and have two kids and with the best grades. Congrats. You look so beautiful! Your kids are so big and so cute. So Proud of ya. :)

Lee Anne said...

Congratulations Tiffany!!! It has got to feel amazing. Way to go!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Congrats Tiffany! I'm so happy for you! Good luck!

Linde said...

You know how proud I am of you! I knew you could do it. And top of your class:) Love ya. Hope to see you soon. Take a little much needed vacation.

Kathy's Boys said...

Way to go...that's amazing that you did it all with 2 small kids. I would have loved to do that, but don't have what it takes I guess!! You will always be glad you did it. You look beautiful too. You really do need a nice vacation now.

Erika said...

Sis I'm soooooo proud of you. You are amazing and such a wonderful example to your kids and everyone of hard work and determination. I know it was hard and w/ all you've been through you DID IT!! Now I know I can. I love you and I wish sooooooooo bad I could've spent that day w/ you. I'm sorry I live so far away and always miss this kind of stuff. Hopefully in the near future I'll be living closer. I love you tons you are my best friend I'm so damn proud of you girl!! Miss you bunches!xoxoxoxo

Jaime said...

CONGRATS!! I know how much you sacrificed to get to where you are and it's OVER!! YAY!!

{Quellie} said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! It's your neighbor, Kellie. I'm glad to finally be seeing your blog. I love your cute family to pieces! I want to send you an invite to view our blog, but need your e-mail address first. If you wouldn't mind sending it to me, that would be awesome. Talk to you soon ~ kelzinga@cox.net

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

Oh my goodness Tiffany! This is Katie, I went to the CNA program with you ;) Your family is beautiful and congratulations on graduating the nursing program!!! Sounds like you are doing wonderful. Take care and keep in touch!

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

Thanks for the comment back:) It is so good to hear from you! I think I still have your number in my phone :) We will have to get together sometime! Well... my goodness life has just been so crazy for the past two years for us with moving and having a baby lol and we just moved back to show low three weeks ago so we are super excited about that...

But I changed my major to teaching and got my certificate to substitute teach and all, but now I am really missing nursing and want to go back and do that, lol I know crazy huh?!! lol So was nursing school just so hard? I am a little worried to go back just because I have a one year old and we also want to try for another one sometime this fall, ya know, i dont know maybe I just need to get my butt in gear and do it hahaha! I am so darn happy for you though, that is awesome you totally deserve it :)

Nikki said...

Congrats Tiffany. That is so so awesome.

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

That is just awesome! Congratulations. I can't even imagine how hard that must have been! (I have been really been thinking about doing this, but obviously I am scared to death!) Way to go Tiff....I love & miss ya!

Kacy said...

Congrats! I had heard from Ramsey that you had graduated. What are your plans now? I've been trying to relocate to a closer hospital but there aren't many jobs out there. It makes you think there isn't much of a nursing shortage like everyone says. Good luck.

Dawn said...

Congrats Tiff! That's huge! What are your plans now?