Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Family Fun"

We had so much fun the other day! My little family and John's parents and siblings all went into the desert to ride in these utility vehicles and sandrails. John works for his dad's company called "Team Joyner USA" and what they do is they design, build and sale these utility vehicles and sandrails called "Joyners" (you might have heard of them, they're getting pretty popular) to over 200 dealers throughout the USA and in some other parts of the world. It's a really fun job because we get to benefit from weekend fun like this! These are some pictures of their cars and us goofing off!









8 comments:

Linde said...

Looks like so much fun! What a fun thing to be able to do...all the time!

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

Those look like so much fun. My boys would be in HEAVEN if they could test those babies out!! No wonder why they are getting popular- they are so cool looking!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

It looks like you had a good time! Isn't it crazy that mid winter we can still go outside and enjoy it!

Mandy said...

Those things look AWESOME!! Hope that Richie and John don't get together on those things~ dangerous! NO that would be fun!! Cute pictures!

Melis said...

I love the pics! It looks like even your kids enjoyed the "joyners". They are really cool looking.

Dawn said...

wow, those are big girl toys! I think that's the only thing I'd put my kids in though, with seats belts! Fun!

Jennifer said...

How fun, I bet the kids loved it! I just read your "Life is too short"...It's so easy to get caught up, Thanks for the reminder. Are you going home for Christmas?

Erika said...

How fun!! I miss the kido's! Love ya.